We believe that everyone should be able to access healthy food in a dignified way. Our Community Food Centres are hopeful, respectful places located in low-income communities that offer programs like community meals and affordable produce markets, community kitchens and gardens, education programs for kids, peer advocacy, and community action initiatives that involve community members in finding solutions to the issues that affect them. We provide these Community Food Centres with resources, funds and expertise, and work with them and the wider food movement to create real impact in communities across Canada. Our goal? Less hunger, better physical and mental health, and more connected individuals and communities.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Make a monthly or one-time donation to Community Food Centres Canada or one of our partner Community Food Centres via CanadaHelps
- Donate over the phone by calling Associate Director of Development, Sherrie James at 416 531 8826 ext. 238, or email email@example.com
- Mail a cheque, payable to Community Food Centres Canada, to 80 Ward St., suite 100, Toronto ON, M6A 4H6
- Make a donation in someone else’s name. A donation is a thoughtful way to acknowledge a friend or relative with an interest in creating a fairer and more equitable food system
- Donate your Aeroplan miles and help facilitate training and capacity-building across Canada