The following resources will help you find out more about our organization and our work.
• 2016 Impact Report [interactive[
• 2014 Impact Report [interactive]
• 2013-14 Progress Report [PDF]
• 2012-13 Progress Report [PDF]
• Case for Support [PDF]
• In Every Community a Place for Food: The role of the Community Food Centre in building a local, sustainable and just food system (Metcalf Foundation Solutions Paper, 2010) [PDF]
Good Food Has the Power to Change Lives
Growing Good Food Ideas: An introduction to Community Food Centres Canada
CFCC gets animated!
Share the Health (2013)
For news, press and blog posts, visit the News section of our website.
In 2013, Random House Canada published The Stop: How the Fight for Good Food Transformed a Community and Inspired a Movement, by Nick Saul and Andrea Curtis, which chronicles The Stop's transformation from an underresourced food bank into a thriving Community Food Centre where food builds health, hope and community. For more information on the book, including reviews, excerpts, and purchasing information, visit this page on our website.