Are you interested in sparking change? Have we got the event for you! Community Food Centres Canada is giving away two pairs of tickets to our April 1 event in Toronto: Mobilizing for Change: Lessons from the frontlines.
Event Description: Poverty. Health. Environment. Human rights. How do we tackle the complex issues that define our time? In the food movement's work to create a healthy and fair food system, what lessons can we learn from fellow activists? Join us on April 1 for Mobilizing for Change: Lessons from the frontlines, an event that will explore how transformative change is happening across different social movements in Canada. Leading voices in food security, social justice, environment, youth, and politics will take centre stage for a series of short and impassioned talks. Each of our four presenters will dive into an honest examination of how they are achieving change on the ground. Our questions to them: What sparked change? How did you take action? And what did success look like?
How can you win a pair of tickets to this awesome Toronto event?
All you have to do is:
- Follow us on Twitter @aplaceforfood
- Tweet out one of these tweets:
- Interested in what sparks #socialchange? Join @aplaceforfood April 1 for grassroots lessons #CFCCFoodSummit http://bit.ly/1LUWphS
- Join @aplaceforfood Apr1 for an exciting event on how grassroots movements spark #socialchange #CFCCFoodSummit http://bit.ly/1LUWphS
- Discover stories of how grassroots #socialchange happens. Join @aplaceforfood on Apr1 #CFCCFoodSummit http://bit.ly/1LUWphS
This giveaway will run from March 14-21. Ticket winners will be notified on Twitter.
If you don't win the tickets, don't fret! Tickets are still available for just $10: click here to buy.
Let's spark #socialchange at the #CFCCFoodSummit!