Share food. Change lives.
The Big Social is a national event that brings people together around food and raises funds for low-income communities.
Last year, thousands of Canadians came together to share meals and raise funds in over 200 communities across the country. Together, we raised $375,000 for healthy food programs.
The inaugural Big Social was a rousing success and we are excited to invite people to come together safely around food while following Public Health guidelines related to COVID-19.
It's easy to join in!
- Register to host an event between Oct. 9 and 25.
- Personalize your page and set your fundraising goal.
- Stay safe and healthy by gathering with your family, your bubble, or online.
- Invite guests to make a donation to support low-income communities.
- Share Food. Change Lives.
Learn more and register today at bigsocial.ca.